HappyMiner Offers Cloud Mining Services for Passive Income through Cryptocurrency.
Oklahoma City, OK, April 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HappyMiner is a licensed cloud mining company that gained traction among cryptocurrency enthusiasts in recent years. With HappyMiner, more than 2,800K people from all around the world currently make money through cryptocurrency.
To address the latest innovation, HappyMiner offers cloud mining services for constant income through cryptocurrency. Like any certified hash provider, HappyMiner owns industrial facilities with a big tech park of professional Bitcoin mining rigs. With its user-friendly interface and efficient mining processes, more than 2,800K people from all around the world currently make money through cryptocurrency.
At the HappyMiner, several cryptocurrency contracts are accessible, and Power and overhead costs are free. They offer round-the-clock online support for their users. HappyMiner’s system is also protected by SSL and DDoS. The platform is easy to use. The platform is designed with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for beginners to get started with cloud mining. Additionally, the mining process is fully automated, meaning users can start mining with just a few clicks. HappyMiner provides exceptional services around-the-clock.
The platform offers various features to their mining investors, including:
- Those that sign up receive $10 right away. They will receive $0.80 daily, which they may use to purchase the Primary Mining package daily.
- There is a $100 minimum deposit requirement. The users can create their cryptocurrency business without huge investments.
- An easy and quick start procedure. In only a few minutes, register and begin mining bitcoin.
- On HappyMiner, users can daily benefit from cloud hash contracts (review available withdrawal methods on their website).
- The users can leave the cloud mining industry at any time with HappyMiner.
- The daily yield rate ranges from 1.5% to 8%, depending on the selected Bitcoin package.
HappyMiner operates under a United States license. This business has obtained cloud mining certification. The platform uses SSL to protect users’ financial and personal data, which provides 24-hour payout guarantees. Users are allowed to register with valid email addresses to protect the security of the cloud mining operation. The funds of HappyMiner users are always secure.
In addition, HappyMiner teams provide several cloud mining pricing packages, such as $10, $100, $1200, and $6400 packages, among others. Each has a specific contract length and offers a unique return on investment.
- Primary Mining has a contract price of $10 package, 1 day, and a $10+$0.8 return.
- A $100 package contract for 3 days of bitcoin mining results in a set return of $100 plus $4.5.
- Litecoin mining has a $500 contract price, 7 days, and a fixed return of $500 + $63.
Furthermore, HappyMiner customers have a unique referral link, which can be shared with anyone that the users like to invite to start using HappyMiner. Any new user who registers using their referral link becomes a lifetime referral. With its ease of use, reliability, competitive pricing, and customer support, it is easy to earn passive income through HappyMiner cloud mining.
HappyMiner is a licensed cloud mining company founded in 2018 that gained traction among cryptocurrency enthusiasts in recent years. Like any certified hash provider, HappyMiner owns industrial facilities with a big tech park of professional Bitcoin mining rigs. Data centers are located in Iceland, Norway, and Canada. With HappyMiner, more than 2,800K people from all around the world currently make money through cryptocurrency.
CONTACT: Michael Junius HappyMiner support-at-happyminer.us