DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Medical Imaging Market by Product, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The medical imaging market analysis considers sales from X-ray imaging, ultrasound imaging, MRI, CT scanner imaging, and SPECT/PET imaging products. Our analysis report also considers the sales of medical imaging in Asia, Europe, North America, and ROW. In 2018, the X-ray imaging segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Factors such as technological advances and the increased adoption of portable and mobile X-ray systems will play a significant role in the X-ray imaging segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global medical imaging market report looks at factors such as the increasing prevalence of chronic conditions, increasing the number of product launches by prominent vendors and technological advancements and upgrades in medical imaging modalities. However, the high cost associated with medical imaging, product recalls, and stringent regulations associated with related to medical imaging equipment may hamper the growth of the medical imaging industry over the forecast period.
There has been an increase in the technological advances in medical imaging, aiming at improving the image quality, reducing the overall cost of diagnostic procedures, and providing accurate diagnoses with better patient care. Several vendors are conducting extensive research and development activities to produce advanced medical imaging solutions.
With the presence of a few major players, the global medical imaging market is fairly concentrated. The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position. In, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of few leading medical imaging manufacturers, that include Canon Inc., Carestream Health Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., General Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Shimadzu Corp., and Siemens Healthineers AG.
Also, the medical imaging market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
3. MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
4. MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
5. FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- X-ray imaging – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Ultrasound imaging – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MRI – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- CT scanner imaging – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- SPECT/PET imaging – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
7. CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
8. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
9. GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
10. DECISION FRAMEWORK
11. DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
12. MARKET TRENDS
- Integration of AI with medical imaging
- Focus on portable, wearable, and wireless imaging devices
- Increasing number of partnerships and collaborations
- Emergence of blockchain technology and growing demand for cloud
- computing in medical imaging
13. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
14. VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hologic Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corp.
Siemens Healthineers AG.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o48b3t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900