BELLEVUE, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Clark Nuber PS, a Top 100 CPA and consulting firm headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area, is pleased to announce the following team members have been promoted to shareholders, effective January 1, 2020:
- Candi Avery, Audit. Candi specializes in serving not-for-profit organizations, including foundations, research institutes, schools, arts organizations, and social service agencies. She is a sought-after speaker for seminars and training events.
- Dora Leung, Tax. Dora advises privately held businesses and their owners on federal and international tax issues, including inbound and outbound international tax transactions. She plays a key role in our Manufacturing Services Group.
- Jennifer Mace, Tax. Jennifer provides planning and compliance for domestic and foreign corporations and pass-through entities. She is also a strategic member of our Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Services Group.
- Hillary Parker, Audit. Hillary is the leader of the firm’s Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail Group. She provides audit, accounting and business advisory services to privately held businesses, including middle-market global companies.
- Matt Sutorius, Audit. Matt specializes in angel- and venture-backed companies. He is the firm’s representative for the Washington Technology Industry Association’s (WTIA) Founder Cohort program, helping to guide founders through their next growth milestones.
“The election of five new shareholders in the same year is unprecedented in the firm’s history and is testament to the shareholders’ confidence in these five leaders. The stage is set for the firm’s continuing growth and prosperity as we enter a new decade,” said Rob Wheeler, CEO.
About Clark Nuber PS
Clark Nuber is ranked among both Inside Public Accounting and Accounting Today’s national lists of “Top 100 Firms.” We serve privately held and family businesses, angel and venture-backed companies, foundations, not-for-profit and public sector organizations, and high net worth individuals and their families. Our services include financial statement audits; internal audit support; risk management; internal control systems; indirect cost rate consulting; merger and acquisition services; federal, state, and international tax planning and compliance; CFO/Controller/accounting services; and specialty audits, including employee benefit plans and government grants.