DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Innovations in AI, Blockchain, and Business Intelligence” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of IT, Computing and Communications (ITCC) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, IoT analytics, and business intelligence. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as retail, supply chain, telecom, and industrial sectors.
ITCC TOE’s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have a profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Wireless Communication Solution for Seamless Global Connectivity
- PACE Platform Ensures Secure Seamless User Experience for Customers
- AI-based Solution for Search Automation
- Company’s Solution Ensures Optimized Search of Documents with Data Indexing
- Blockchain-based Solution for Supply Chain Traceability
- Solution Ensures Tracking of Materials with Proper Certifications and Due Diligence
- AI-powered Solution for Data Processing at Edge of Network
- The Solution Ensures Optimized Utilization of Computing Power
- AI-based Solution for Cognitive Automation Process
- Effective and Efficient Framework for Driving Business Decisions
- Data Discovery Platform for Machine Learning Algorithms
- Helping Developers Improve the Accuracy of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Enabling App Makers to Understand their User Base
- Increasing Engagement on Mobile Apps Using Behavioural Trends
- Fully Equipped Shopping Carts for Automated Retail
- Enabling Automated Retail without Deploying Costly Infrastructure
- Helping Companies Make Sense of Disjoint Datasets
- Enabling Marketing Teams to Have Visibility Across their Campaigns
- Allowing Small and Medium-sized Businesses Deploy AI Solutions
- Helping Companies Bridge the Talent Gap in the AI Space
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ku1jg
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900