DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “RFID Journal LIVE! 2020” journal has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
RFID Journal LIVE! 2020 is the world’s largest conference and exhibition focused on radio frequency identification (RFID) and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Now in its 18th year, LIVE! features more than 150 exhibitors from 26 countries showcasing best-in-class RFID tags, readers, software and implementation services, plus IoT sensors and applications. Innovative new products are introduced at LIVE! each year, so you will be among the first to see the newest RFID products.
With attendees from all over the world, RFID Journal LIVE! unites the global RFID/IoT community with a unique educational conference. Our 2020 conference will include three days of industry-specific and how-to tracks, as well as general education for those new to the RFID market. Our educational sessions and conference offerings are specifically designed to help all attendees and exhibitors to plan strategies, network, buy and sell, and learn and share ideas.
Highlights of RFID Journal LIVE! 2020
The conference will feature speakers that provide unique insights into some of the world’s largest, most sophisticated and most innovative RFID and IoT deployments to date and show how the technology is being used across major industries. We don’t have consultants and vendors making sales pitches. Our conference program features case studies presented by executives from companies benefiting from RFID and IoT today.
The conference program features 9 industry-focused tracks:
- Retail and Apparel (April 29th & 30th)
- Manufacturing (April 29th & 30th)
- RFID in the Automotive Industry (Thursday, April 30)
- Defense/Aerospace (April 29th & 30th)
- Health Care/Pharmaceuticals (April 29th & 30th)
- Supply Chain/Logistics (April 29th & 30th)
- RFID for Airline Baggage Tracking (Tuesday, April 28)
- RFID in Energy and Construction (Wednesday, April 29)
- RFID in Entertainment, Hospitality and Events (Tuesday, April 28)
There will also be 8 technical and how-to tracks:
- The Fundamentals of RFID (Tuesday, April 28)
- Understanding the Value of RFID and the Future of Intelligent Labels (Tuesday, April 28)
- RFID/IoT in Warehouse and Inventory Management (Tuesday, April 28)
- Bluetooth Beacons Application (Tuesday, April 28)
- Internet of Things (Wednesday, April 29)
- Technology and Infrastructure (Wednesday, April 29)
- RFID and Blockchain (Thursday, April 30)
- Innovation (Thursday, April 30)
The 2020 event will include the Fast-Track RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate training. During this advanced, one-day fast-track course attendees were given an overview on how to design, install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot an RFID system in the field. The training prepares participants for the RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate exam, which is delivered onsite during the event.
For more information about this journal visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l3dth7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900