DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Worldwide Mobile Money Modernisation & Monetisation in Payments, Retail, Commerce & Banking 2019 to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Changing times are often interpreted as bad times. Changes can threaten a working business because some of the pre-existing precious matrices, formulas, and models may no longer be applicable or embraced. A similar situation is faced by the mobile money industry today.
While executives struggle to make sense of one opportunity, a brand new list of multiple opportunities come out calling for attention. Add to it the outer accouterments, pressures of returns on investments… the intermix of opportunities has left executives with utter confusion and ambiguity. This is bad for the industry.
By applying critical – contrarian perspectives, bottom-to-top strategies, for example, the research educates in the language of patterns, forces of nature, & accomplishments. So much that you understand and use positive constraints to achieve perceived growth & results.
Questions Answered by the Research
Q1. MNO Resolve – Resolution to threats imposed by Banks – FinTechs – TechGiants on MNO Mobile Money Businesses? What are some Conventional, partly-Modern, and fully-Modern Gateways available to Operators for effective Monetisation – via Modernisation? Who so far has best handled the threat?
Q2. ‘Sandbox Model’ Not Yielding Desired Results! How can Operators stay Relevant & Innovative amid Sandbox Model Crackdown? What options do Operators have apart from the Sandbox Model (& Partnerships)? How can the supply of innovation be continued with far-shorter turnarounds opposite to Traditional Models? Outmaneuvering & Validating Results of (your) Incubation Labs? Know when a Sandbox Model’ will not yield? Alternatives to Sandboxes?
Q3. FinTechs – Making a dream Debut? How can new FinTechs gain sufficient exposure in the absence of any strong backing or brand behind them? Choosing Partners: Learning the morals & perils of Partnerships? Q4. Banks, their Vulnerabilities – Best of the Bank & Company’ Initiatives, Worldwide? Gaps in their Achievements? How can Payment Banks exploit those Gaps; Pound upon their leverage; and woo their customers? Regions Covered by the Research North America Latin America Europe Asia Pacific Middle East & Africa
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Leadership & Opportunity Analysis w/ Recommendations across Mobile Payments, Banking, Commerce, & Retail 2017 to 2030
3. Goal-oriented, Multi-Roadmap Modern Business Frameworks, Niche Navigation, and Executions. 2017 & Beyond
4. Hypergrowth 2.0.: Modern – Mobile Finance (M – MFS), Advanced Business Conglomeration, & Niche Navigation for Enhanced Market Share & Revenues. 2017 & Beyond
5. Live Projects: Selected Modern Mobile Money Profiles to Suit Your Market Positioning & Investments
6. Global Mobile Money Demand Estimates: Opportunity Analysis, & Forecasts. 2018 & Beyond
7. Mobile Money X-Tra Miles: Conclusions, Recommendations, & Protentions. 2021 & Beyond
- Allied Payment Network
- Apple Pay
- Atom Bank
- Billetera Movil (Bancolombia)
- Ceretel’s Prepaid Card Program
- Conec Mobile Wallet
- Credit Karma
- Credit Sesame
- Google Wallet
- Hello Paisa
- M-Paisa Roshan Afghanistan
- Mobicash Europe Astropay
- Mobile Money Guyana
- Mobiquity Money
- Movil Cash
- North America Acorns
- Ola Money Africa Bitpesa
- Ooredoo Mobile Money (OMM) Latin America Allpago
- Oxigen Wallet
- SABB Mobile
- Square Cash
- Tu Dinero Movil
- Wirex Asia Pacific Alipay
- Yoyo Wallet Middle East Zain Wallet
- Zain Cash
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ifs2z.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900