DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global FinTech Use Cases in Financial Services” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global FinTech Use Cases in Financial Services’ report serves as a primer for anyone wanting to gain insights on the collaboration happening in between banks and suppliers in the technology space.
The report helps in gaining an overview of the emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Big Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Open Banking that are being deployed in the global banking industry.
This report deconstructs use cases in geographies including Asia, the UK, USA, Europe and Middle East, among others.
Why buy this report?
- Gain insights on the collaboration between banks and fintech solution providers across various global markets
- Get an overview of how banks are leveraging emerging technologies in different areas within their organization
- Includes over 200 short use cases covering over 145 banks, 89 suppliers across 53 markets.
- Includes a detailed analysis of 30 use cases shortlisted based on the degree of innovation, relevance and impact of the solution for global banks.
- Subscription to the Use Cases Report provides the subscriber with quarterly updates including new emerging technologies and use cases
If you are a Bank Tech team member, make the right supplier selection by reading this report. If you are a Supplier, understand the market better and be more competitive. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgeable. And if you are an Investor, use this to make the right investment decision.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
Global FinTech use cases in the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Open Banking
- BNP Paribas
- Citi Bank
- Danske Bank
- Emirates NBD
- JP Morgan
- Standard Chartered
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2yx3li
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900