DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Worldwide Modern Mobile Money Business Profiles 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The research provides analysis of more than 80 prominent mobile money businesses. It includes players in the payments, banking, commerce, and retail markets worldwide. The research includes detailed company profiles, which include information on main offerings and key customers, investments, funding, growth trends, revenues and subscribers data. This research can be helpful to executives looking to explore the range of mobile money offerings and their value propositions across different markets.
Questions Answered by the Research
1. Who are the innovative mobile money players globally?
2. What are the product portfolios of prominent mobile money players?
3. What are the various strategies adopted by players in the payments, banking, commerce, and retail market globally?
4. How payments, banking, commerce, and retail market have evolved across different geographies?
5. Who are the leading players, and what are their unique strategies?
6. Which segment has got maximum attention of mobile money players?
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 North America
1C. Allied Payment Network
1D. Apple Pay
1G. Ceretel’s Prepaid Card Program
1I. Credit Karma
1J. Credit Sesame
1N. Google Wallet
1Q. Movil Cash
1.AB. Square Cash
2.0 Asia Pacific
2F. Hello Paisa
2H. Mobiquity Money
2J. M-Paisa Roshan Afghanistan
2K. Oxigen Wallet
2T. Ola Money
4B. Atom Bank
4P. Yoyo Wallet
5.0 Middle East
5A. Zain Wallet
5B. Zain Cash
5D. SABB Mobile
5F. Ooredoo Mobile Money (OMM)
6.0 Latin America
6B. Billetera Movil (Bancolombia)
6E. Conec Mobile Wallet
6L. Mobile Money Guyana
6N. Tu Dinero Movil
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xgedsw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: M-Commerce, Mobile and Contactless Payments